WHAT DOES A VERTO STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
And what does it not?
WHAT DOES A VERTO PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Housing and accommodation
- Airport reception upon arrival
- Week-long onsite orientation, including city tour
- University registration through our Academic Provider(s)
- Pre-departure assistance and helpful guides/handbooks
- Outside the classroom experiential learning activities/visits
- Extracurricular excursions
- Cultural and location immersion activities
- Personalized college advising and support
- Onsite/international staff support
- CISI Participant Health Insurance
- AXA/Travel Assist Emergency Services
- Books (digital)
- Lab equipment / digital cameras (limited supply, for photography course)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Airport reception for those arriving outside the program arrival dates (except Costa Rica – due to distance outside arrival city, transportation can be arranged for additional fee)
- Return airport transportation (with the exception of Costa Rica)
- Travel insurance/property insurance
- Out-of-pocket Medical expenses at time of service (insurance included from Verto requires submitting receipts for reimbursement)
- Required COVID testing
- Meals (some locations/ housing assignments may include meal plans )
- Passport fees
- Student visa or other immigration requirements, or costs incurred while obtaining a visa
- Course supplies such as laptop, notebooks paper pencils, etc
- Personal transportation
- Personal expenses
- Cell phone and local sim card (sites will assist with getting a local sim)