An Affordable & Accredited 1st-Year Education
Verto offers the only international first-year experience that partners with colleges to give full class credits so you can graduate in four years.
Guaranteed Admission to Partner Colleges
Once accepted into Verto, you are guaranteed acceptance into at least one of Verto’s partner schools with a reserved enrollment spot the following spring or fall.
An Immersive, International Education Experience
Programs are designed to foster self-discovery through journaling, mindfulness training, mentorship, service learning programs and a homestay experience.
*Verto only partners with well-respected, fully-accredited universities and those partner schools give full credit for our programs as listed below. Attending another school? Like any college transfer, such as transferring from a 2-year to 4-year program, credit acceptance is at the discretion of the enrolling school. We’d be happy to make some calls for you.
We help College-bound students find a more rewarding & experiential path to the same destination
The Verto Education program is built on the premise that not all students need to (or should) take the same linear path to earning their college degree – that the world offers these amazing experiential education opportunities that too few take advantage of.
Better yet, Verto uniquely partners with a number of U.S. and international colleges to provide legitimate, transferable* college credits so that our programs’ participants can stay on a 4-year graduation timeline.
Experiential Education Abroad
Verto Education currently offers unique campus programs in England, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, and Hawaii, as well as field semester experiences covering Latin America and the South Pacific.
While the locations, program focuses and individual experiences are different, the attention to detail, participant safety, education, and the overall value of the experiences are not.
Semester Options Abroad
- Structured so that students will create their own study schedule during the week and have the weekend to explore
- Students will have opportunities to meet locals by joining student groups and clubs
- Half and full-day excursions planned by Verto staff
- Students are permitted to plan independent weekend travel pending submission of travel form to Verto staff
- Structured so that students become closely connected and create a strong sense of community
- “Traveling classroom” in which students learn where they are
- Homestay and immersive fieldwork facilitate unique integration opportunities in the local community
- Field activities planned by staff
- Independent travel is not permitted; group travel and excursions scheduled throughout
Campus Semesters Abroad
Field Semesters Abroad
From the blog