An Affordable & Accredited 1st-Year Education
Verto offers the only global first-year experience that partners with top colleges, so students can earn college credits and graduate in four years.
Guaranteed Admission to Partner Colleges
Once accepted into Verto, receive guaranteed acceptance into at least one of Verto's partner schools with reserved enrollment for the following spring or fall.
An Immersive, International Education Experience
Semesters are designed to foster self-discovery, academic growth, and personal transformation through mentorship, service learning, and cultural immersion.
*Verto only partners with well-respected, fully-accredited universities and those partner schools give full credit for our programs as listed below. Attending another school? Like any college transfer, such as transferring from a 2-year to 4-year program, credit acceptance is at the discretion of the enrolling school. We’d be happy to make some calls for you.
We help College-bound students find a more rewarding & experiential path to the same destination
Verto Education is founded on the premise that not all students need to (or should) take the same linear path to earning their college degree – that with the world as their classroom, experiential learning leads to exponential personal growth.
Better yet, Verto uniquely partners with a number of U.S. and international colleges to provide legitimate, transferable* college credits so that semester participants can graduate on a traditional four-year timeline.
Experiential Education Abroad
Verto Education currently offers unique campus programs in Italy, Spain, England, and Hawaii, as well as field semester experiences traversing Latin America and the South Pacific.
While each semester’s focus and the individual experience can be different, Verto’s unparalleled dedication to student safety, effective programming, and educational value remain the same.
Semester Options Abroad
- Structured similarly to a traditional college experience, with set class time and students responsible for their own study schedule
- Students can meet locals by joining student groups and clubs or engaging with the host community throughout the semester
- Half and full-day excursions planned by Verto staff to explore the city and the region’s most incredible destinations
- Students are permitted to plan independent weekend travel pending submission of travel form to Verto staff
- Structured to foster a strong sense of community between students, faculty, staff, and local hosts
- “Traveling classroom” in which students learn as they travel with their faculty and staff
- Homestay and fieldwork facilitate valuable cultural immersion, including opportunities to get “off the beaten path” and explore cultural nuance, historical context, and modern life in lesser known areas
- Field activities planned by staff to complement coursework and explore the region
- Independent travel is not permitted; group travel and excursions scheduled throughout
Campus Semesters Abroad
Field Semesters Abroad
From the blog