Navigating the complexities of designing and building faculty-led programs can be daunting; but the outcomes of hands-on learning is irrefutable. Whether it’s Florence’s art history, London’s business landscape, or Buenos Aires’ cultural mosaic, students and faculty will find inspired learning at every turn. Let us help you and your students find their inspiration.
At Verto Education, we simplify it. We handle the intricate details, safeguard students’ well-being, and provide student & faculty support all with an eye towards cost-effectiveness. Empower your faculty and achieve your institution’s internationalization goals with our help.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERINg
WITH VERTO EDUCATION:
Program Development &
- Programs designed to align with student learning outcomes
- Access to Verto’s existing infrastructure such as classrooms, student support, housing, and local connections
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics labs within the Study Center (location dependent)
- Flexible pricing options for your budget
- Student pre-departure advising and document collection
- Onsite leadership to finalize program details and itinerary
Onsite Support For You
And Your Students
- Airport pickup on designated arrival date for students and faculty
- Onsite orientation, including health and safety and cultural adjustments
- Technology equipped classrooms at a Verto’s Study Centers
- Co & extra-curricular activities that support class learning and social-emotional learning
- Excursions and field trips to sites of interest
- Cultural activities and group meals
- Diverse housing options for students and faculty
- Logistical support from permanent onsite staff
- Student-centered approach to special accommodations
- Risk management and 24/7 emergency support
- Liability, medical, emergency, and evacuation insurance coverage
Health, Safety Support,
& Risk Management
We prioritize the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. All Verto Education locations have established emergency response plans and safety protocols that align with the Forum on Education Abroad’s Standards of Good Practices. Additionally, we rely on resources from the U.S. State Department, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, Overseas Security Advisory Council, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization.
All program participants (and faculty) are enrolled in a mandatory medical insurance and emergency support plan through Verto. This uniform policy ensures that students and faculty have the appropriate coverage while abroad, fulfill the university partner’s risk and liability requirements, and allow Verto’s staff to respond expediently and consistently to any emergencies that arise.
Academic Support &
Verto Education’s study centers are managed by highly qualified, locally knowledgeable academic directors and managers, with decades of experience and training in the Standards of Good Practice in Education Abroad. The University of New Haven serves as the Academic Provider for courses taught at Verto’s study centers.
You can take advantage of our academic expertise and local knowledge to enhance your program with guest lecturers, organized site visits within the city and surrounding areas, and access to local academic resources.
Designed to support a breadth of subject areas, Verto Study Centers provide access to biology, chemistry, and physics labs and equipment in our Florence, Buenos Aires, and Seville locations; and a dedicated drawing room with views of the skyline and Duomo in Florence.
The University of New Haven serves as Verto’s Academic Provider partner by delivering courses, credits, and faculty to Verto’s semesters abroad.
Explore Culturally Rich
Located in academically significant cities across Europe and South America, our Verto Study Centers provide classrooms, instructional technology, office space, STEM labs (location dependent), Internet access, study areas, student and faculty lounges.
STAFF & FACULTY
Octavio Di Leo
Program Director, Argentina
Program Director, England
Program Director, Italy
Program Director, Spain
Program Director, Czech Republic
US SUPPORT STAFF
Vice President of Global Programing & Operations
Paige E. Butler, Ed.D.
Vice President of Academic Affairs
Director of Program Development
Your Verto Experience
We understand how much planning goes into creating a successful study abroad program – and we handle the details, so you don’t have to.
We’ll walk you through the program lifecycle, including Verto’s approach to program development, pre-departure, arrival, and post-program support. You can get started today by contacting our Programming team to discuss your program ideas. If you are a faculty member, please contact your Study Abroad Office to obtain any required approvals from your institution.
Determine Program Duration And Term
- Academic year
Select Program Location
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Prague, Czech Republic
- London, England
- Florence, Italy
- Seville, Spain
Determine Classroom Needs
- Assess classrooms at each location
- Compare STEM labs and technology
- View dedicated study rooms
Choose Academic Enhancements
- Guest Lectures
- Business and Site Visits
- Service Learning*
- Volunteer Opportunities*
*Availability depends on location and program duration
Explore Housing Options*
- Shared Apartments
- Student Residences
- Hotels or Hostels
*Housing options vary by location
Explore Beyond The Classroom
- Day Trips
- Overnight Excursions
- Cultural Engagement
- Social Activities