YOU’RE ALMOST THERE!
Congratulations on taking the first step towards the best first year of college! Your next step is to submit your documents.
In order to finalize your Verto application, you must submit:
- Your high school transcript
- 500 word personal statement
- 500 word writing sample
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PDF FORMAT.
After submitting your required documents, our Academic Provider, the University of New Haven, will review your application within seven business days. If approved, complete your Family Admissions Call with a counselor and then you may receive a Verto decision in as little as one week!
Once you have uploaded your documents, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
In order to finalize your application, please provide a 500 word Writing Sample.
The purpose of this writing sample is to help us get to know you better—how you express your voice, the way you view the world, and more.
What Should You Write About?
- We accept any common app prompts or you may opt for any topic of your choosing. If you thrive with direction, optional topics include:
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- How has the place, people, or environment where you’ve grown up impacted who you are, your perspective on life, or who you want to become?