Baylor University Students Are
About Baylor University
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution. The University provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Chartered in 1845 through the efforts of Baptist pioneers. Baylor is the oldest continually operating university in Texas and welcomes students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries.
Diversity at Baylor University
- 38% Students of Color
- 6% International Students
Top Majors at Baylor University
Want guaranteed acceptance to Baylor University?
Your admission to Baylor University is guaranteed when you complete a Verto semester and meet the following requirements.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75* on your Verto transcript.
- Completion of 1 Verto semester.
- Grades of C or better in all Verto courses.
- Maintained good standing while on your Verto Education semester, which includes personal, behavioral, and academic integrity.
- Spring applications are due by November 15, Fall applications are due by June 1
- *Some majors have specific requirements, reference the Baylor website for more information.
The benefits of education abroad are profound, diverse, and lifelong. While attending a Verto program, Baylor students are exposed to life-changing experiences that help them have a more clear vision on what they want to study and the careers they eventually want to pursue. We believe this is critical for positive student outcomes.