Roger Williams University Students are
About Roger Williams University
Roger Williams University is made up of over 7,000 total students, approximately 4,000 of whom are full-time undergraduates on our primarily residential, suburban waterfront campus in Bristol, Rhode Island. The campus is in close proximity to a historic, thriving downtown, nature parks and bike trails, and museums and cultural attractions. We have the offerings of a larger university, yet provide a student experience based on small classes and personal connections with faculty. Our specialties range from marine biology to architecture, and engineering to the arts. We offer 50 in-demand majors and 70+ minors. Our students take advantage of our flexible curriculum, and are encouraged to mix and match majors to customize their degree. Our education is centered around hands-on learning in which students engage in experiential, real-world projects done in conjunction with community partners. We are guided by our socially conscious mission to strengthen society through engaged learning and teaching.
Diversity at Roger Williams University
- 14% Undergraduate Students of Color
- 1% International Students at Undergraduate Level
Top Majors at Roger Williams University
Want Guaranteed Acceptance to Roger Williams University?
Your admission to Roger Williams University is guaranteed when you complete a Verto semester and meet the following requirements.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on your Verto transcript.
- Completion of 1 Verto semester.
- Grades of C or better in all Verto courses.
- Maintained good standing while on your Verto Education semester, which includes personal, behavioral, and academic integrity.