13 Weeks • 12-16 College Credits
13 Weeks in Sydney, Australia
Welcome to Australia
Sydney is a destination like no other. From the iconic Sydney Harbour and more than 100 beaches, to picturesque mountains and arts and cultural festivals, Sydney has something for everyone.
Ranked as the 4th best student city in the world – and home to the regional headquarters of around 500 multinational companies – Sydney is the ultimate place to live and study.
Macquarie is uniquely located in the heart of Australia’s largest high-tech precinct. Our park-like campus spans 126 hectares, with open spaces and state-of-the-art facilities that allow you to think, grow, achieve and affect change.
The Semester At-a-Glance
The School At-a-Glance
Sample of Available Classes
- Introducing Indigenous Australia
- Identity and Difference: Introduction to Anthropology
- Introduction to Astronomy: Our Place in the Universe
- Movement and Dance in the 21st Century
- Environmental Management for a Changing World
- Cultures, Languages and Communication
- Asia in the Global Context
- Law, Human Right and Global Governance
- Australian Media
- Introduction to Security Studies
- The World Since 1945: An Australian Perspective
- Australian Politics in Global Context