Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 3pm – 5pm PT | 6pm – 8pm ET
Join us for Verto Education’s Virtual College Fair with national experts in education and 50+ Colleges and Universities! Meet with admissions counselors from top colleges and universities, converse with current college students about their experiences, attend college readiness workshops, and hear from our keynote speaker, Money Magazine’s Higher Education Editor, Kaitlin Mulhere!
We are limiting attendance for the fair so be sure to secure your spot by registering today!
3 – 4:00 pm P.S.T. / 6 – 7:00 pm E.S.T.: College Exhibition Booths and Live Video Sessions
Come meet with college admissions counselors from your favorite schools. Get all of your questions answered!
4 – 4:30 pm P.T. / 7- 7:30pm E.T.: Workshops
Join a Round Table Discussion with Current College Students about their admission journey and advice on how you can take the next right steps, as well as workshops on:
- Verto Education’s role in the College Admissions Process
- FAFSA: Learn about the financial aid process from start to finish
- Prioritizing your mental health during college: trends, advocacy, and tips
- And more!
4:30 – 5 pm P.T. / 7:30 – 8 pm E.T.: Keynote Address
Hear from Keynote speaker Kaitlin Mulhere, Money Magazine’s Higher Education Editor, in conversation with Lee Melvin, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, on the changing landscape of higher education.
Ask our Admissions Counselors about the 3 Pillars of Verto’s Mission:
1. The Best 1st Year College Education: At Verto, we hire expert faculty who genuinely love teaching and connecting with students. Verto students learn in the classroom, and through Verto’s innovative approach to education also apply their knowledge to real-life experiences. This accelerates growth and helps students become more mature, focused, independent, resilient, empathetic, and emotionally intelligent human beings
2. Admission to Partner Colleges: Verto’s fast, non-binding application can help you gain admission decisions to ALL the colleges participating in the Fair today! Colleges want to build a campus community filled with interesting, motivated students. Spending a semester with Verto is like living out the best possible version of your resume. It reflects all the positive character traits colleges want in their students.
3. Affordability: At Verto, all tuition goes directly into the students’ education and experience. At other colleges, your money would go to sports teams, research, and the newest gym on campus. At Verto, your tuition goes directly to the development of a life-changing and top-quality academic semester for your student, and nothing else. This approach is why we can offer affordable high-quality semesters.