Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 11am – 2pm PT | 2pm – 5pm ET
Join us for the first of Verto Education’s Virtual College Fairs with national experts in education and 60+ Colleges and Universities! We are limiting attendance for each fair to 5,000 students, parents, and counselors. Come meet with college admissions counselors from your favorite schools, hear from national experts and current college students, attend workshops, and enter for some free giveaways!
This event will be featuring Jeff Selingo, a New York Times bestselling author, Washington Post columnist, and renowned higher education strategist, who will speak about how college has changed and what you should expect this coming year. After, there will be a live Q & A with leaders in higher education.
Also, join a Round Table Discussion with Verto alumni and current college students about their admission journey and advice on how you can take the next right steps, as well as workshops on:
- FAFSA. Learn about the financial aid process from start to finish
- Verto Education’s Role in the College Admissions Process
- Prioritizing Your Mental Health During College: Trends, advocacy, and tips
Verto Education will be also be announcing the recipients of this year’s counselor fly-ins. Selected high school counselors will get to travel to one of Verto’s semester locations, including New Zealand, Australia, Costa Rica, and London, to visit our college programs, faculty, and students. Have a favorite counselor? Make sure they don’t miss this!
Ask our Admissions Counselors about the 3 Pillars of Verto’s Mission:
1. How Verto Offers the Best 1st Year College Education: At Verto, we hire expert faculty who genuinely love teaching and connecting with students. Verto students learn in the classroom, and through Verto’s innovative approach to education also apply their knowledge to real-life experiences. This accelerates growth and helps students become more mature, focused, independent, resilient, empathetic, and emotionally intelligent human beings
2. Admission to Partner Colleges: Verto’s fast, non-binding application can help you gain admission decisions to ALL the colleges participating in the Fair today! Colleges want to build a campus community filled with interesting, motivated students. Spending a semester with Verto is like living out the best possible version of your resume. It reflects all the positive character traits colleges want in their students.
3. Affordability: At Verto, all tuition goes directly into the students’ education and experience. At other colleges, your money would go to sports teams, research, and the newest gym on campus. At Verto, your tuition goes directly to the development of a life-changing and top-quality academic semester for your student, and nothing else. This approach is why we can offer affordable high-quality semesters.